Monday, August 20, 2012

10 weeks

Okay, so the time has been flying by.  I can't believe I only have 2 weeks of maternity leave left.  Boo hoo.  But with that comes some good news, James was reading his employee manual and discovered that he can take a semester off!  The ladies in the Dean's office helped make it official since normally he would have needed to give the University 3 months notice, but since no one told him about the benefit, they pushed everything through really quickly. Woo hoo!   I will feel much better not leaving JC with a stranger.  

So, JC and I were hanging out at Buy Buy baby the other day, and we found monthly photo stickers.  Now normally I would have figured out a way to make these myself, but with a 2 month old, being crafty is really difficult, so I splurged and bought them.  Here are some of the photo's.




Such a cutie!  This past month, I have been working really hard at getting his milk allergy under control, he had a couple flare-ups, but for the most part he is doing well.  At his 2 month check-up the Dr told us his head and length growths are doing great, but could use some work on his weight.   We are trying to beef him up.  I kinda wonder if his allergy was keeping him from gaining weight?  I bought a baby scale so I can more closely monitor his weight gain.  It also could just be how he is, James told me the other day that in high school he only weighed 125 lbs!  That's skinny!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment