Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

WooHoo, it's JC's first fun Holiday, technically he was here for the 4th of July and Labor Day, but he was only 3 weeks old for the 4th, and Labor Day isn't what I would consider a "fun" holiday.  This morning as I was out taking JC's Halloween pictures, I noticed the street was full of cars and lots of people were heading to Eastlake Elementary.   Me, being a sleuth and putting two and two together, figured there must be a costume parade going on : ).    JC and I wandered over, and watched all the little kids march around in their costumes.  JC loved it.  I can't believe how many kids there were...it must have lasted 30 minutes.  Welcome to Utah!   Tonight, JC is going to wear his Jack-O-Lantern PJ's and help us greet the Trick-or-Treaters. 

Here are some pictures of the festivities.

A few days ago James made JC's first Jack-O-Lantern.  We made a smiling Jack, but because JC loves to see smiling faces.  He loves to stare at in the dark with the candle going. 
All Clean
Cleaning out the Pumpkin
Face is drawn


Eyes are done

All done and lit up

 
 
 
 This morning I went out on our porch and took JC's First Halloween Pictures.  He was really hammin' it up.  Notice his hand is touching the Jack-O-Lantern.  He voluntarily touched it himself.  I didn't put his hand there...so cute! 


So Proud of his Jack-O-Lantern


JC add's some cuteness to my display,
I wonder if he would sit there all day.


So engrossed in sitting up straight in his Bumbo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment